Friday, July 9, 2010

July 10th

17 weeks WAHOO!
An awesome week for me medication free the whole time :) and only sikc in the mornings and sometimes nights.
My eating has drasticlly improved and I have alot more variety on what I can eat.
Bambino is starting to boot me more now and making his/her presence known.
I'm a bit over sugar as this week it's been a great part of my diet ARG need to start exercising I think!

I have now created my short list for Girl names (spelling may vary)

Alexa
Alexis
Alyssa
Ashlynn
Layla
Lilianna/Lili-Anna
Lorelai
Madelyn
Mariella
Melinda
Meriah
Paige
Payten
Pheobe
Raegen
Zahra

And boys next boys are so much harder then girls and the girls has been hard enough for me

Now time for pics :D


3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome hunni...when are you due? and are you going to find out what your having? oh its narelle by the way lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due on the 18th Rel and we already know what baby is well 70% sure we were torn on finding out or not and did a coin flip and found out at our 16 week u/s but will make sure 100% at the 20 week u/s.
    LoL thats been dropped now Kez :)

    ReplyDelete