Saturday, July 31, 2010

31st July

19 Weeks down!
Well this week I have been pretty good with a few days where the maxolon asn't worked carbonara pasta was the flavour of this week and bacon and eggs still.
Had a u/s this week baby wouldn't let us know its sex so I am now offically in the unknown after watching the dvd from 16 weeks I can no longer tell I seen the 3 white lines but I also seen the nub! So this baby will infact be a surprise :)
Bambino is quiet low in my cervix and I get alot of my blows down low in the nether area, bambino is also so low in the cervix that to get a profile pic she ahd to take it from behind my right hip and legs from behind my left hip poor sono! I also started with contractions this week :( tightenings that end in sharp mid back pains and seem to only get them when I strain lots like walking or if I vacuume the house etc. The drs aren't to concerned about it atm and are trying to get my files from the old doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment